Stayed at Santa Maria in 2 br king suite in very hot hot hot July. Beautiful suite with full kitchen and high end appliances. Took advantage of free smoothies at pool and added our own alcohol. Would caution against ground floor suites however...two mornings in a row we were awoken by the upstairs guests dragging stools across floor. Front desk was great, offered to move us, but we declined. Will definitely request upper suite when we return. Awesome location at south end of Duvall...two blocks to southernmost and beach. Free beach chairs and beach towels at beach. Had own umbrellas...$20 to rent at beach. Highly recommend renting bikes...quick and easy to get to other end of Duvall where bars and restaurants are. Will definitely be returning guests!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the eclectic and sophisticated charm of Key West with out the hustle & bustle of a large hotel at the Santa Maria Suites Resort. Barely a block from Duval Street and the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Maria is an elegantly refined all suites hotel designed for the discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Santa Maria Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Hotel Key West
- Santa Maria Resort
- Santa Maria Suites Hotel Key West, Florida