We stayed two nights with our three kids at the end of July. Needless to say, it was HOT. After a long drive from Sanibel, Florida, we were pleasantly surprised to walk into a nice cool two level suite. The suite has a very European feel to it. Contemporary furnishings, etc. The bedrooms are a little cramped and the beds in each of our two bedrooms were doubles and sort of futon style which is something guests should be aware of if you have back issues or are tall or big. Bathrooms and kitchen were awesome. Nice big TVs in each room and downstairs. The turndown service is nice - they bring muffins and chocolate. Happy hour is nice as well - complementary smoothies and reasonably priced beer and cocktails. I would definitely stay again if/when we return to Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the eclectic and sophisticated charm of Key West with out the hustle & bustle of a large hotel at the Santa Maria Suites Resort. Barely a block from Duval Street and the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Maria is an elegantly refined all suites hotel designed for the discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Santa Maria Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Hotel Key West
- Santa Maria Resort
- Santa Maria Suites Hotel Key West, Florida