Everything was as described on the website. Excellent staff and check in (Nordi and all of the others). The pool was fabulous (outside of some loose tiles near the fountains). All amenities were excellent from the free smoothies to the dove bars and muffins. The kitchens are excellent with plenty of storage. The store across the street was less than stellar however. You might want to look up Fausto's for actual groceries. A 10 minute walk to Duval and Truman, jetskiing and water sports at the reach next door and a reasonably priced and fabulous breakfast at the Southernmost across the street. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the eclectic and sophisticated charm of Key West with out the hustle & bustle of a large hotel at the Santa Maria Suites Resort. Barely a block from Duval Street and the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Maria is an elegantly refined all suites hotel designed for the discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Maria Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Hotel Key West
- Santa Maria Resort
- Santa Maria Suites Hotel Key West, Florida