“Island Adventure experience”

US$112.00*
Key West Island T'ing: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure
Ranked #3 of 291 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 24 years we are Key West's premier boat tour and water sports operator. Our fleet of sailing catamarans, parasail vessels, and schooners offer a wide variety of tours and private excursions that are also an excellent value. We invented and perfected the tours that others seek to imitate. Get the best price for Key West's #1 tours when you book online.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My kids really enjoyed this. If you tend to get sea sick, the first part will get you a tad queasy as you go 7 miles out to the reef to snorkel but it's well worth it. The para sailing was the most fun to me and riding in the power boat too. There is so much to enjoy & it's an all day trip that includes breakfast & lunch.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

This was hands down our favorite Key West experience. With three children (7, 10, 12), we wanted something kid-friendly, affordable, but authentic. The crew was great at making everyone feel comfortable--they even let my kids man the wheel, which they thought was great. There were only 25 people on our boat so it wasn't like those boats that passed us with 75 people hanging over the rails. We also didn't get the touristy feel - just out with an experienced crew enjoying the great view and the ocean. Low-key, great evening on the water!!! Even though we had kids, I would definitely do this as a couple or on business as well.

Family of 5 did sunset sail one evening - very good
Next day did the full day trip. We had 3 kids aged 16/13/11
Crew was Captain Beth and crew of Jim/Kyle & Jen
The full day was superb. the crew looked after us tremendously well and we did snorkelling, parasailing, banana boating, jet skis, paddle boats and water trampoline.
At point of booking it seemed expensive- by the end of the day we knew we'd got superb value
Recommend highly!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

We went parasailing on Friday, July 20th and had the time of our life!! Mike and Kevin are definatly the best crew in Key West!! They really know how to show the customers a great time while also being extremely safe! We would recommend this trip to everyone!!! Thanks guys!!

Reviewed 21 July 2012

I have lived in Key West for 18 years and been on just about every sunset sail the islans has to offer. The one I return to is Sebago. Very clean, well kept boat with an excelent crew. They show you a good time, entertain the crowd all while keeping the safety of the boat and those on board as their first priorety. The best compliment I can give them is their main competition lets me go free and I choose to pay to go on Sebago.

1  Thank Gary M