Rose Lane Villas is the BEST place to stay while vacationing in Key West. The location is perfect, being one block behind Fat Tuesdays. Being in walking distance to all the bars and restaurants is the key!
The emplolyees and staff at Rose Lane Villas and Old Town Manor were friendly, helpful. Caryn got us a reservation on a snorkel sunset cruise- which was definitely the best night we had there. She was very knowledgeable about things to do and places to eat while staying in the Key West.
We blew a fuse with our hair dryer on the first night at 9 pm and we called the emergency number and someone was there and fixed it within 10 minutes.
This was the second time I stayed at Rose Lane Villas and I won't stay anywhere else while down there.
This hotel/apartments is the PLACE TO STAY!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet lane in the heart of Old Town Key West, Rose Lane Villas is easy to find but difficult to leave. Here at the Villas, you have the best of both worlds - idyllic haven located just steps from the din of Duval. It's as close to the action as you'll get without sacrificing a good night's sleep. Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Villas are generously equipped for your island getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Rose Lane Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rose Lane Villas Hotel Key West
- Rose Lane Villas Key West, Florida