“A fav dinner for us”

Bliss Restaurant Key West
Reserve with OpenTable
Bliss Restaurant Key West is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 466 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: When you are away from home food brings you back, that's how we started sharing and cooking our delicious mothers's and grandmother's recipes in Key West. Our true essence is the high quality of the ingredients we use along with our fresh, light, flavorful homemade cooking. Everything is made to order. Our customers describe our fresh seafood as orgasmic, our homemade green spicy sauce as adictive and our white and red sangria as the best sangria ever. Now making delicious fresh guacamole and chips. Formerly known as Colombian Grace Restaurant. We moved to a new location just a few steps from Duval Street. New name, new location, same owner, same great fresh, homemade and delicious food and sangria.
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

If you were a fan of Columbian Grace in the past, this is the new business/location. Just open a few hours each evening for dinner as of writing this. Food is fantastic, sangria is fantastic, people are amazing. I had the guacamole and Grandma's shrimp. These were amazing. Wife had arepas and avocado salad that she was very happy with. I can't recommend Bliss enough.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

They have some of the best guacamole I've ever had. It was clearly freshly made and had a good amount of lime. The rest of our food was also very good.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I was so pleased with our visit to Bliss Restaurant in Key West. The ambience was lovely- quiet, peaceful and welcoming. We were greeted and seated immediately. Our food was AMAZING. Every bite was so delicious. We had the avocado salad, guacamole, La Calera chicken and caramel brownie. The food presentation was unbelievable. Great value for our money. I felt like this food was way too good for the prices we were paying. The owner came around several times asking about our experience and talking to us about the wonderful dishes they create. Please eat here. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The food is absolutely fantastic, the guacamole was wonderfully fresh and delicious. The empanadas were the best I've ever had (and I know empanadas;-). But the white Sangria was to die for!! I could have drunk it all day and I'm not even a drinker! The red was good as well, but the white was out of this world!
Will definitely return ASAP

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We went into the restaurant because they promised wonderful guacamole, but everything we had was excepcional. Te White sangría was light and refreshing, the chicken with mashed potatoes and spicy creamed shrimp were unbelievably good. We finished the meal off with coconut ice cream with fresh blueberries. YUM