“GREATEST time while on vacation”

Damn the Rocks Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private charter : specializing in sightseeing, Snorkeling, Beginner- advanced spearfishing, Light tackle reef, Wreck, & Rock fishing,Dolphin tours, back country or island tours, Bird watching, or just getting off the beaten path to avoid the crowds and hang with the locals. If you want throw in a sunset cruise to end the trip were ok with that also.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Greatest part of our vacation in the Keys. I've never been on a boat before, never been fishing before....I can't wait to get back and do it all over again!!! Our captain, Dayne, was wonderfully charming, witty and so much fun to be with. Dallas, what can I say, I loved her! She made me and my family feel so welcome and at home; like we've known her forever. Will always recommend Damn The Rocks Charters to ANYONE planning a visit. Simply a wonderful experience.

2  Thank andreamT7832OG
in 6 reviews
"captain"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Words cannot express how dynamic, fun loving , caring, and knowledgable this group is. We went to Key Largo with no idea what to do . We ended up booking a snorkel/fishing trip with Dallas and Dayne from Damn the Rocks Charters. What a fantastic experience! Dallas picked us up , and Oh my , I had forgotten my swimsuit. Dallas wasn't worried, she had a plan. She drove us (the whole family ) to a nearby store and waited while I tried on and purchased a suit. Yes, she went into the store with me!! Who does that ?? She does ! Next , she drove us to the boat, and made sure that we were settled, she had snacks, she had water, she had snorkel equipment, fishing equipment, bait , jokes, comradery , a fun loving attitude and she made sure that I ( Mom ) had fun. The kids snorkeled, took photos underwater, we snorkled to our hearts content, no one else out on the water, beautiful, calm. Next, fishing , and a sunset, and moonlight trip back that was absolutely unforgettable. Our family has never had so much fun , and been so well taken care of . Good people, fun times, when we go back to the Keys, we will be sure to book them again , and would not consider anyone else. They gave us the REAL DEAL KEYS EXPERIENCE. Laid back, but super safe, fun , and nature is everywhere . I'm so glad that we got to do this , with Damn the Rocks Charters. Couldn't ask for more. Unbelievable !! The lengths that Dallas and Dayne went to , to make sure our experience unforgettable .

3  Thank Becky G
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We had the most amazing experience with Dallas and Dayne. From the pick up to the drop off, everything about our sunset trip was the best. We went fishing, explored an island and went snorkelling. They helped prepare our fish so we could eat it at the restaurant near the marina. Very knowledgable and experienced. We will use them again in the future and certainly recommend them.

1  Thank Joanne E
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Oh my!!! I don't know where to begin! This was by-far the BEST part of our vacation!! We loved Damn the Rocks so much that we booked with them 2 days! We initially went to the Keys to do a little scuba diving. We went out on 1 scuba diving charter which paled in comparison to our experience with Dallis and Dayne. We saw 10 times the number & diversity of fish with Dallis & Dayne...and we got to spearfish too!!! Dallis & Dayne were soooo much fun to be around that we had to invite them to dinner with us...in which the local marina cooked up our catch. Those 2 dinners with Geiger Key Marina were, hands-down, the BEST meals we had had all week...and the least expensive!! My 13 year old daughter said over and over, "That's the best fish I've ever eaten!!" If you're in the Keys, you MUST book a trip with Damn the Rocks Charters. You won't be disappointed!! We definitely plan to see them again in the future!!!

1  Thank Cindy M
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We went out on the boat with Dallas and Dyane for a half day we were out at low tide all of the white sandy beaches were exposed and they were absolutely beautiful. The different blues and greens of the water will amaze you! We made a couple of stops and was able to walk on the beach and swim for a little while. You can snorkel, swim, fish the boat is yours to do whatever you want. Dallas and Dyane were very laid back and easy going! This was one our last activities before we had to leave and it by far was the best! Dyane made sure that we had hooks in the water and as we were trolling along we hooked a Barracuda and I got to bring it in. I've never caught a fish that big he put up a good fight but I got him in the boat what a adrenalin rush! Thanks for showing us a great time Dallas can't wait to come back and book a full day out on the boat with you. Tony & Dede

1  Thank Dede G