“Fantastic!”

Sand And Sea Charters Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Sand and Sea Charters is a Key West boat charter that specializes in private charters of groups of 6 or less. Trips are dependent on what you would like to do and can be one activity or you can choose to do many activities during your charter. We offer lots to choose from including: fishing, snorkeling, spearfishing, lobstering (in season), dolphin watching and beaching. We supply all gear needed for all charters, all we need is you!!! Sand and Sea is owner operated so your hapiness and enjoyment is our top priority. "I'm not in it for the quick buck, I want you back year after year!"
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We've been coming to KW regularly for three years, and only recently did we become interested in getting out on the water. I was given Captain Amy's number by another boat, and we wouldn't even consider going out with anyone else! The first time we booked with her there were four of us. We met Capt. Amy at Hurricane Hole and we were ready to go.... and the addiction to the water began. Capt. Amy's boat is clean, safe, and she is able to provide snorkel equipment, etc. upon request. On the first trip out the four of us had requested to snorkel. Capt. Amy put us right on the reef for snorkeling, took us to see a pod of dolphin, and then we spent the remainder of the day on Boca and on a sand bar. Capt. Amy speared our dinner and we had her catch for dinner that evening at Hurricane Hole's restaurant. Our second trip there were two of us and my other half wanted to learn to spearfish. Capt. Amy accommodated and several fish were caught and served for dinner that evening. We also snorkeled and hit the beach on that trip as well. Both trips were full day trips. I can't say enough about how wonderful Capt. Amy is, and how she can take four land dwellers from Kentucky and turn them into ocean lovers. None of us can imagine going to Key West and not doing a trip with her! Next time we all want to try spearfishing, and I'm sure she'll introduce us to something we haven't even thought of yet. Also, as the most nervous (read: control freak) of the group, Capt. Amy has a way of making me feel safe with her knowledge of the water and our surroundings. She knows her stuff folks. She's changed how we look at a trip to KW; the trip gets planned based around going out on the water!

1  Thank a1a2kw

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My wife, our two dogs and I went out with Capt. Amy for a half-day charter out of Hurricane Hole Marina on Stock Island. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TRIP! She offered to take us fishing or whatever we wanted, but decided to just visit Boca Grande on a Wednesday morning with the dogs. Everything was perfect. Even saw a turtle on the way back. Capt. Amy is very professional, friendly and knows her way around the islands.

2  Thank Chris D
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a charter boat that allowed us to bring our two dogs. Found Captain Amy, booked with her for half a day and had a blast.Went out to Boca Grande Island and she told us all about the area as went went. We could have gone fishing or snorkeling but just decided to sit, walk around the Island,play with the dogs and relax. Can not wait to go back and do this again. I highly recommend Captain Amy.

1  Thank Tia E