“Dive here when in Key West.”

Captain's Corner Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving for the beginners and advanced alike, featuring dives to coral reefs and WWII wrecks.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The Captain's Corner crew, divemaster Ricky, and guide Joe were fantastic. I hadn't gone diving in a year, but they were friendly and easy-going, while safe and professional. Also, the Vandenberg wreck is awesome. If you want a great dive experience, while safely going on a low-depth wreck dive, go with Captain's Corner.

All reviews
"great boat"
in 11 reviews
"captain chris"

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

2 months ago I contacted Leslie with the dive shop and she helped me get set up for a few Dives while on my vacation. Yesterday I did 2 Dives on the Vandenberg in the morning and then in the afternoon I did 2 Reef Dives. I watched a green sea turtle swim right in front of me across the main deck of the Vandenberg! How Awesome is that! On the Reefs we saw several different tropical fish including large parrot fish, puffer fish, hogfish and angelfish to name a few. I can't forget to mention the cool sharks I saw on the reef. Are Captain Scott and first mate Ricky and the whole crew did an amazing job yesterday! I know who I'll be coming back to dive with when I come to Key West!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Did the reef dive and the Vandenburg with Captains Corner. First class operation, great people, nice boat, well ran operation!! Can’t wait to dive with them again!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

My teen daughter and I took the 1-day scuba trial and had a blast. It starts in the pool in the AM for basic scuba safety and techniques, and followed with a two tank dive on the reef. Our instructor, Mike, was awesome and great with the kids. The boat crew was also fantastic, and everything was very professional but with plenty of levity. Would dive with them again in a heartbeat!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We came to Key West as a family to do the tourist thing. The great thing about Captains Corner is that they offer snorkeling, diving and riders on the same boat. The Captain was awesome and very knowledgeable and the crew members were fun, helpful and made sure that everyone was happy! I would recommend them to anyone visiting the keys wanting to go diving or snorkeling!