Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$454
  • Breakfast included
US$406
US$335
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
US$241
US$338
US$303
Orbitz.com
US$450
TripAdvisor
2,944 results
All reviewspresidential suitefull kitchenevery hourtown restaurantblue barglass of champagneduval streetfree shuttlespiral staircasemarble floorsgulf viewwasher dryershuttle servicehotel shuttlethree bedroomliving roomsmall beach area
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Very relaxing and no staff issues. Very much accommodating.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MLR6PAK
Reviewed 31 May 2012

As previously stated by some of the reviews, the property and units are fabulous. Upon check in you are given a glass of champagne and welcomed to the property. They tell you about the shuttle that can drop you in front of Margarittaville, the pool and the restaurant. We were then shown to our room which had a wonderful resort view - which showed the Gulf, and the swimming pool and the beautiful trees around the hotel. The room itself had a beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops, a Subzero fridge and a stove, oven and dishwasher. It also had a huge master bedroom and bathroom and a very convenient 1/2 bath; large dining room with plenty of seating; living room with a sectional and a couple of chairs; a terrace with a winding staircase going to the roof for a better view. You can't say enough about service - they were there at least 4 times a day checking on you. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dee K
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I travel often in the US and I found this Marriott to be an excellent value! The accomodations and hospitality was amazing. The shuttle from the airport was prompt and the champagne upon checkin was classy.

I was fortunate to run into a Marriott special that included breakfast for 2, 2 cocktails and a presidential suite....under $250/night. My only regret was only booking one night.

We only booked one night as we were starting a week long adventure in Key West, driving up the East Coast after stops in Miami and Savannah. In hindsight, I would have booked at least 2 or more nights in Key West.

There are plenty of pictures of the rooms but, if you can get an offer with breakfast at the Tavern n Town...do it...it was great! It is not cheap but, it was wonderful with great service by the entire wait staff. Fresh squeezed juice, made to order omelets, and fresh fruit. (pictures included)

As others have stated, there is a free shuttle to Duval Street that leaves on the hour and returns 20 minutes past the hour. This is fantastic and makes this hotel's location a non factor.

A note on the shuttle drivers, they are a riot! They are very informative and some will give you as much information as if you were on a tour.

I will stay here again on my next vist!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christy Z
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Where should I start? Words alone can’t express how this vacation will go down as one of the greatest. I was planning my 35th Birthday celebration for Memorial Day weekend; and Key West Marriot Beachside was the perfect location.
Four months prior to checking in, I had the pleasure to work with James Mechalske, an Awesome Marriot employee. Who went above and beyond exceptional customer service.
James was amazing; he should be given a big raise!! I love having opinions and suggestions going into a trip, I like all the decisions to be made ahead of time, and James helped with all that.
Upon my arrival I was greeted with a glass of champagne at the front desk check in. This made me feel very special. As my guest enters into the penthouse we were pampered with a delicious cheese platter and wine. This too was also lovely
The suite itself was spacious and clean. The grounds of the Marriott Beachside were well kept and the pool was refreshing. The staff was friendly and the whole facility was impeccably maintained. The location is away from all the craziness of Duval, but an easy shuttle or drive if you want to join the party.
Our room was a 3 bedroom penthouse. The rooms had all the amenities of a luxury home: The view was breath taking. My guest and I refuse leave the room due to the fact of how the view from our room was a overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
Our rooms had full laundry, full kitchens. The bedrooms were huge, had plenty of closet space and areas to keep our things. The bathrooms all had beautiful eucalyptus shower products. This was very refreshing after a day out in the sun. The rooms were very quiet. The beds were so soft and comfortable.
I can't say enough about James the room Controller. I adored him. He was helpful and very well informed. Upon check in He remembered my name, and greeted us like family. He also helped me in setting up the rooms with gifts bags for my guest that I shipped UPS prior to arrival. James you are the definition of Hospitality when it comes to making your guest feel welcome. I would definitely stay at this wonderful Marriot Beachside hotel again and again and again. I can’t wait.

Room Tip: Stay in the 3 bedroom condo over looking the Gulf of Mexico. Simply FANTASTIC
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank MsSimon_16
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I have been a loyal Mariott customer for the past four years and by far this is my favorite Mariott every time I stay there I feel like royalty. The rooms are well decorated their staff super friendly and helpful. I have also ate at Tavern n Town which is their restaurant and although is a little price the food is delicious, the drinks are well made here and at the pool bar as well. I really love coming here and having the shuttle service to Duval street makes it convenient to go party without driving and because the hotel is close by even if you miss the last shuttle of the night the taxi cab fare from Duval to the hotel is super cheap!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family