- The staff at the hotel is excellent, everyone is very friendly and helpful (well almost everyone)...
- The suites with a view (A rooms) are superb, lots of space and amenities
- Free shuttle service to the downtown area
- The B suites are decent sized rooms, but the only windows are to the outside walkway. So if you want any light you feel like you are on display and the windows only open 5-6 inches.
- The staff is very helpful, but they don't always understand what you are asking or how to get an issue resolved.
- The hotel is pretty far away from the downtown area (about 10 minutes).
- The pool is moderate, but nothing special.
- The hotel needs more upkeep, the elevators are very slow and sound/feel like they are about to collapse.
- We "won" a high end trip for two at a charity auction. I am a Marriott Gold Elite member.
- We were placed in one of the B-Suite rooms, which are not bad, but also not the weekend getaway that my wife and I wanted.
- We requested another room and were told that everything was booked. The only rooms available were exactly like the one that we were in.
- It was not until we went down to the front desk and explained that we would happily pay to upgrade to a better room (even that took a fair about of convincing), that they found a few more suites available and moved us to a better room.
- I find it very odd that the hotel has two extremes, very high end A-Suites that are fantastic and low end B-suites that leave a lot to be desired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel is a seven-acre waterfront property with lush tropical gardens, magnificent waterfront swimming pool and a wide variety of unique dining experiences. It is a blend of island ambiance and contemporary elegance, set on the southernmost point of one of the world's most storied travel destinations.129 one, two and three bedroom suites plus 93 king standard rooms. Each suite has a gourmet kitchen with sub zero refrigerator freezer, living room, dinning room, spa tub in master bathroom, marble floors, balcony and washer dryer with resort or water views. The standard rooms are much smaller with one king bed and view of an open walkway.Our man made beach is for tanning with limited water access, we do have a water sports concession on property on the beach and a fishing pier.Our new WIFI service is complimentary through out the hotel including rooms and the pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Key West
- Marriott Beachside Hotel
- Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel Florida