We had a great stay at this hotel. We really felt relaxed the moment we checked in.
- beautiful, clean room with a cosy bed
- spacious bathroom
- easy parking
- shuttle to duval St (Major plus)
- nice swimming pool
- kind personell
- 11 is a early check out
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel is a seven-acre waterfront property with lush tropical gardens, magnificent waterfront swimming pool and a wide variety of unique dining experiences. It is a blend of island ambiance and contemporary elegance, set on the southernmost point of one of the world's most storied travel destinations.129 one, two and three bedroom suites plus 93 king standard rooms. Each suite has a gourmet kitchen with sub zero refrigerator freezer, living room, dinning room, spa tub in master bathroom, marble floors, balcony and washer dryer with resort or water views. The standard rooms are much smaller with one king bed and view of an open walkway.Our man made beach is for tanning with limited water access, we do have a water sports concession on property on the beach and a fishing pier.Our new WIFI service is complimentary through out the hotel including rooms and the pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Key West
- Marriott Beachside Hotel
- Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel Florida