Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
US$282
US$286
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$216
Travelocity
US$371
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$1,147
2,931 results
All reviewspresidential suitefull kitchenevery hourtown restaurantblue barglass of champagneduval streetfree shuttlespiral staircasemarble floorsgulf viewwasher dryershuttle servicehotel shuttlethree bedroomliving roomsmall beach area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2014

a little expensive, but i can say it s worth it . nice room , everything exceeds expectation. this is an excellent choice for vacation. i absolutely recommend this place and there will be no regrets. i was so pleased with the service.

Room Tip: cannot go wrong any room is fine.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Alan B, Director of Sales at Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

We really do like to know that we have exceeded your exceptions and so glad you enjoyed your stay with us while in Key West as we know you have choices, thank you for your business.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Stayed in a 2/2 suite (Aug 4-8) with 4 additional ladies. Every year my friends and I pick a location for an annual girls trip. This year we decided on Key West. We are all in our early thirties and look forward to rest, relaxation, and of course some fun on these trips. I am happy to say that Key West and the Marriott provided everything that we were looking for. The suite had a generous amount of space which is saying a lot when 5 girls are all trying to get ready at the same time to go out.
They have a shuttle every 30 minutes into town and also easy access for the shuttle to pick you up. The shuttle does stop at 11:20 so if you are out past that you will need to hail a cab.
We also dined at Tavern N'Town (the onsite restaurant). I cannot say enough about the quality of food this establishment has to offer. Key West definitely has a lot of great places to eat but this was by far one of the most delicious meals I had during my stay.
I must say I did order the steak which did not come out prepared as I had requested. The manager on that evening (Ryan Gernatt) quickly came over to remedy the situation. He offered to get me another steak immediately but I decided instead to go with the Gnocchi which was by the way perfectly prepared. It came out quickly and also came with a complimentary bottle of wine. We also had breakfast at the hotel all 4 days of our stay and it was delicios. I can sincerely say that they want you to have the best dining experience possible.
I also wanted to note that Dave Talspaz did an exceptional job of ensuring that our stay at the hotel as well as our dining experience was excellent.
Thank you Marriott for making our annual trip a success.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 625. It was a 2/2 Suite that was generous with space. The balcony looked out to another complex but there were several palms around that didn't make the view to bad. Overall very quiet outside on the balcony but didnt spend much time out there.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your very nice comments about the hotel and staff, we all try to make your stay memorable and it sounds like we did our job of your group and hope you can come back again for one of your girls get away. Have safe travels

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We were pleased with the service provided by the staff at the Key West Marriott Beachside, but very disappointed by the "beach" lie. It's well known by locals that Key West is not known for its beaches, and to name a hotel with a "beach" like the Marriott has "beachside" is delusional. For out of towners and foreign tourists visiting the hotel, they are left with the impression that a rocky beach with swamp-like water and seaweed galore is what Florida's beaches have to offer. My family and I were not expecting much of a beach, but to see what the Marriott had to offer "beachside" was saddening. I really wish they would rename the hotel as to not distract from the hotel's other redeeming qualities -- beautiful accommodations, excellent service, good food and drinks, and a shuttle to and from Duval Street.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ShopQueen18
James M, Manager at Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to express how your past experience at Beachside Marriott went, it's reviews such as these that allow our management team to address areas of concern.

Key West, in general, isn't known for it's beaches because of the coral that surrounds the island, most of the cities beaches including our properties small man made beach has sand shipped in yearly, with 56 tons of sand being placed on our property to provide our guests with the man made beach access that we've provided. It isn't our property or the management staffs intention to mislead our guests with the title of Beachside and we respect and acknowledge your opinion in regards to the name of our property.

Again, thank you for your time in expressing your concerns.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I had to work in Key West on August 2-3. I found this hotel available on Priceline.com for a lower amount than the over $200.00 price tag and they accepted my offer for a little bit lower amount. The property is very nice but after working a 12 hour day and wanting to get some sleep to be able to work and function the next day, I was looking forward to a pleasant night's sleep. After checking into my room and thinking I was going to be able to get a good night's sleep, a HUGE noise that sounded like a giant generator almost knocked me out of my bed and scared me to death. I called the office. They sent a security person and it was coming from behind a locked door outside my room. He said he didn't know what it was and left. EVERY 30 minutes after that it would come on for about 4 minutes an then go off. Needless to say, I did not get any sleep at all. No one suggested that I could change rooms or do anything about it. I told the desk clerk the next morning that I did not get any sleep and all he said was "i'm sorry." That does not cut it in a hotel of this so-called standard. Plus, I received NO Marriott points for my night's stay. The rooms were nice and it would have been a pleasant experience it I could have slept and, at least, received my Marriott Reward points.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Teresa R
James M, Manager at Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Teresa R,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay. I understand and empathize with your inability to sleep, especially after a 12 hour work day and regret that you weren't offered the option to switch to a room that could provide you with the nights sleep that you needed. I will pass this information to the front office staff so and incident such as this doesn't occur in the future.

I would like to also explain why you didn't receive Marriott Reward points for your stay: Marriott Rewards program has specific rules attached to their reward program and regretablly rooms booked through third party online retailers, such as Expedia.com, Orbitz.com, Travelocity.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, etc. are not eligible for Points or Elite night credit. Booking through Marriott.com will always allow Marriott Elite members to earn both night credit and point credits for each of their qualified stays. With that being said, if you contact me at the hotel directly, 305 296 8100, I would be happy to look at your reservation and purchase the points you would have earned for your stay.

Although this doesn't help alleviate the issues you encountered I do hope you consider this hotel for any of your future stays in Key West.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights in a 1 bedroom suite (like a 1 bedroom Apartment). The parking is self, which i like to come and go, and the price is 20$/day.
The room came with a beautiful kitchen which was wonderful! Stainless/ granite/ high ceilings.

The pool was nice- warm. An iguana jumped in the pool on our 1st day!!! crazy!!!

The breakfast buffet was small and charming. We had waffles, scrambled eggs, bagle, bacon, fruit- 19$ or kids 6and under free. Our friends were employees of Marriott and did not get the "employee food discount" told that property was a franchies and they didnt offer-)

The TVs were great flat screen with all the channels like at home!!
There are 3 building(shaped like a C) around the pool. Each building has 2 elevators- so try to park/ and use the elevator nearest your room- so you dont have to wind through the outside corridor. There is a Publix down the street- The crazy fun stuff is 10-15 min away (depending on traffic/road construction) in a car- we drove back and forth- plenty of metered parking (takes ccards). have fun.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank gonutts
Alan B, Director of Sales at Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

I am glad you enjoyed so many of the amenities we have to offer and enjoyed the suite so much; this hotel is know for suites as that is what we have the most of on property. I am happy to mentioned the road construction project will be finished this week. Thank you for staying with us and hope you can return again soon.