“Bless that AC . . . from this senior's perspective”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Key West
Reviewed 27 June 2018

OK, it is a Starbucks but the coffee was good, the staff friendly and helpful AND most important the ac was working a treat.

What more could you want? Oh yes, the washrooms were clean and easily accessed.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

There are many local coffee outlets in Key West, but unfortunately we chose to drink here. Unable to use the rewards scheme as it’s owned by the hotel....?!?!?!?! Staff not particularly friendly. Seating area down a corridor at the side of the property. Not kept very clean and the a/c wasn’t working so was exceptionally hot.

My advice...find somewhere else!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I love Starbucks and collect stars. I was disappointed that I could not use my free rewards here, since the hotel owns the location. Too bad. But they gladly took my cash. The tables in the back were dirty, but I asked an employee if she could clean one, and she gladly did it for me. Thanks!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

We stopped here each evening returning from all the activities around Mallory Square. It was our halfway point to our Heron House Court B&B and a nice rest stop for a great cup of decaf coffee. All good news.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This place is always busy as would be expected. But this does not excuse the very poor sanitary condition. There were dead flies in the food selections. And the area had clearly not been thoroughly clean in quite some time. Another unfortunate example of successful brand marketing. True diehard Starbucks fans will pay for the product regardless of the facility.
The Doctor