“Take a Break from the Seafood and go Polish!”

Pierogi Polish Market
Ranked #197 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 22 January 2014

If you are tired of all the sea food and high price meals in Key West and are a fan of Polish food, you have to try this place. It even delivers! Located just off Truman near the Bayview Park, it is a small Polish grocery store where they also serve Polish food. There is no inside seating, it is a take out window on the front porch and there are built in benches with a shelf to sit and eat. Take out is also available along with the delivery service and they are open Mon to Sat from 10 AM to 8 PM and Sun 11 to 6. The pierogies are from Chicago and they serve all kinds - kraut & mushroom, potato & cheese etc. They also offer sandwiches, kielbasa, stuff cabbage, goulash, hunter stew and some desserts. This place is very inexpensive by Key West standards and an excellent value. The food is good too!

1  Thank DeniseHS

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Try a change of pace from Mexican and Cuban menus while doing your laundry at your choice of 2 clean laundromats on White St with parking.
It's a Deli with a takeout window that opened a few months ago and some seating on benches around the inside perimeter of the porch.
The menu makes me want to come back and work thru it from top to bottom. See photos
Meat filled pierogi was served with spur cream and a nice sprinkling of grilled chopped onions. Hunter stew platter was EXCELLENT. You can get more to take home for another day in the Deli. Several kinds of kielbasi including fresh made by owner's Mom.
Pierogis come 6 to an order which is two more than I can eat. And they wont let you mix fillings in one order. I would like to see a sampler that allows 3 or 4 kinds in an order of 6.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Just had take out at this polish market and cafe. Had the kraut & mushroom pierogis, polish Kielbasa with onion and my husband had the stuffed cabbage, potato & salad. Food was fresh and delicious! Bill total was $24 including two 12 oz cokes, so very reasonably priced. They were out of a few things because they do all of their prep at night for the next day, so when they run out during the day it is just not available till the next day. Will definitely be back to sample the other pierogis they offer: potato and cheese, meat, spinach, and blueberry.

1  Thank MartiLittleRock_AR
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We were meeting friends for lunch and we wanted to bring something. We stopped for Pierogi, order a variety of Pierogi for pick up at 12:30. We arrived to find our order HOT and waiting. I could hardly wait during the drive, the smell was intoxicating. When we finally got to eat I was happy as a pig in a blanket. We loved the Pierogi! I completely forgot about the potato pancake, wow it was just like my mom used to make. I will DEFINITELY return for many more meals. I think I will go tonight. YUMMM!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Just getting to know my new neighborhood and came across this gem while bike riding. I pulled together a sandwich from there incredible selection of meats and now I am hooked. Derick, thanks so much for letting me sample my options before I left. Cant' wait to come back again!