“Great Sandwiches and great service”
Review of Munch Box - CLOSED

Munch Box
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: Welcome to Munch Box Key West! Our cafe offers delicious coffee, sandwiches, soups and salads. We offer both pick up and delivery. Enjoy our free WiFi and check out our vintage lunch box collection. Located at the corner of Duval and Truman inside Truval Square, next to Peppers of Key West. Stop in, cool off and say HI to chef and owner, Bob. We look forward to meeting you.
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Husband and I needed quick eats before hitting the beach and stopped here. Both our food was great, but my Husband loved his bacon, peanut butter and banana sandwich. He still brings it up.

The owner took our order and he was so nice and attentive. I asked for no sprouts so he asked if there was anything he could substitute for me. Seemed like a proud Pop of his shop. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Right by one of the Conch Train stops this place had some of the best sandwiches I've ever had. It sounds crazy, but I had the peanut butter and jelly, on homemeade bread with homemade peanut butter and jeally It was awesome. Also had a half of a really fancy grilled cheese. Both were tops

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Best sandwiches we've had during our stay! Great spot and cheap compared to other places! We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Wife and I got a BLTT and it was one of the nicest sandwiches I've had in a long time. Big portion, reasonably priced, and absolutely delicious.

Thanks again guys, will be back for sure!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Bob takes his business to heart, and it shows in the product he puts out. I had the Caprese Griller, BEST "grilled cheese" ever in my life!!! Hubby had the beef caveman, he equally loved his. Places like this are the reason we came here. To slow down and enjoy life. THANK YOU BOB! We WILL be back :)