“horrible experience”

Tortuga IV Party Boat
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The wife and I were on our honeymoon, a friend of the captains (or so I was told by one of the mates) was onboard in a drunken stuper- insulted both myself and my wife, vulgar language and was close to getting a lesson in how a man should behave around women and children. ill never go again

7  Thank Michael G

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Adam & Chain Saw were great mates they let all the kids catch a keeper Yellow Tail. This boat is the best deal in Key West

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I'm a local and I can tell you this is definitely the best charter boat and crew available in Key West. Great experience every time I go. I take all of my out of town friends too.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Wish we would have read the reviews before this experience. We booked our tickets the day before and were told to show up early so we could get on first and get a spot on the back of the boat. We were almost an hour early and one of the first people to check in. We got on the boat and got 4 spaces on the back. Then some random guy tells my friend he's in his spot like there is assigned spots. He shows a ticket with a number written on it yet nobody else's ticket had a number. This other guy starts getting in my friends face and they start having a shouting match. Then a crew member tries to jump in and say he has to move. Then someone gets "Judy" the owner. She pulls my friend off the boat and swears she was going to move him to another spot but there's no way to do that other than to bump someone else. So we just decide to get off the boat and call it a day. This woman said we should have asked to reserve the spot. We didn't know we had to do that. We were told it's first come, first serve. We didn't know there was an option. Obviously these people are regulars or her friends. So she lost our business and hopefully a bunch more after we continue to spread the word. There are plenty other charter boats out there that would be pleased to have our money!

6  Thank Blueyedgirl4
Reviewed 15 May 2014

With high winds, the waves were unreal...unlike the day before. But the Captain and helpful mate got us on fish, and we caught grunts, yellowtail snapper, porgy, and one big grouper in spite of the weather. Clean boat, excellent mate, and we ate the catch that night.