“Great morning of fishing”

Tortuga IV Party Boat
Asheville, North Carolina
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great morning of fishing”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

From the time we anchored to the time we left it was hit after hit. I could not get my hook to the bottom before getting my bait taken or "fish on". Mostly Yellowtail but lots of keepers. I have been on this boat about 5 times and this was by far the best day. Great captain and crew also.

Wellington, Florida
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great luck all the time”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

You will not find a better party boat in Key West. The ride to the reef is about 15-20 minutes, with pretty views along the way. Once at the reef, it's bombs away with mangrove snappers and yellowtail snappers galore. Want a hint? Buy a package of silversides at Key West bait next door to the marina before you head out. They're a pricey bait, but nothing works better with the snappers.

Visited September 2013
Richmond, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Highly Recommend, Great Fun, Caught Lots of Tasty Fish!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

If you're looking for a half day of stress free deep sea fishing with a great crew this is for you! We thoroughly enjoyed our morning excursion and the crew could not have been nicer! They were knowledgeable, friendly, fun, and extremely helpful. The air conditioned cabin was a huge plus on such a hot day and they only charged $1 for bottled water..no price gouging here. The captain moved us a few times and we caught fish in each location. As soon as the fishing got slow in one location they had us reel in our lines are moved to better fishing grounds. Their slogan was "if the fish ain't playin' then we ain't stayin'". We caught a lot of fish, which they filleted as part of the cost, and we grilled our fish within a few hours of catching them. I'll tell you, the crew worked their tails off and the service could not have been better! The crew was fantastic and we had a GREAT time! I recommend that you take a cooler with lots of bottled water, snacks, and lots of hand wipes. While they provide a wet rag at each fishing station to clean your hands after handling the bait, you'll want your own if you'll be handling food and drinks. I highly recommend this outing and please use sun block! And please tip the crew when leaving the ship. Believe me, they earn every dime!

Virginia Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“horrible experience”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The wife and I were on our honeymoon, a friend of the captains (or so I was told by one of the mates) was onboard in a drunken stuper- insulted both myself and my wife, vulgar language and was close to getting a lesson in how a man should behave around women and children. ill never go again

7 Thank Michael G
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Off The Hook”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Adam & Chain Saw were great mates they let all the kids catch a keeper Yellow Tail. This boat is the best deal in Key West