“Very good lunch!”

Ranked #29 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Overseas Kitchen is very popular local 11am-6pm spot located in the heart of Islamorada,in the Keys Plaza, MM 82.2. Besides the regular menu we offer daily made healthy specials. Food is freshly prepared per order. Dine in, pick up or call for delivery. Fast service.
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We took a athens salad, a islamorada wrap and for the kid chicken! All very good, i loved this place, simple, very friendly staff, very fresh vegetables and meat, very good prices. You find them in front of the hanging Jaw! Free wi fi zone inside.

There are newer reviews for Overseas Kitchen

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Really enjoyed the gyro all the way to the dripping down my hand. just the right amount of sauce. if I could change one thing that would be , the hot fries in a paper bag.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Based upon reviews we read on TripAdvisor, we decided to stop at Overseas Kitchen on a recent trip to Key West. We could not have been more pleased. We were warmly welcomed into this CLEAN establishment. Our food was delicious and plentiful. The owner, and her husband were hospitable and made sure we were satisfied.

The Athens Salad was fresh and flavorful, my daughter's sandwich was tasty and my husband loved his choice. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that the Baklova was the BEST I have ever eaten.

A wonderful spot with superb food, excellent customer service and reasonable prices. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank kblkmw
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Very friendly service. Food was really fast and fantastic. Best salads in town! Great spinach pie and wraps.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Great place to get a quick bite. Love the gyros sooooo delicious. Great service very even when busy. Plus beer is always a plus

1  Thank Yvowoman