“Fresh food”

Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Islamorada
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Overseas Kitchen is very popular local 11am-6pm spot located in the heart of Islamorada,in the Keys Plaza, MM 82.2. Besides the regular menu we offer daily made healthy specials. Food is freshly prepared per order. Dine in, pick up or call for delivery. Fast service.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We ate at this restaurant twice, both for lunch, and both times it was very good. The food is fresh and plentiful. The prices were very reasonable. The burgers had to be a 1/3 of a pound each. The Thai chicken wrap was very good also. It's a small place, but a lot of locals eat there too.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Went in midday during the week. Quaint little place the family LOVED. Wife got a chicken pita and said it was the best ever.. I got the Mexican burger that was really good. Very reasonable family of 4 paid $50 with tip and leftovers. Great little find in the middle of a plaza.

1  Thank Curtis N
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We totally loved our lunch!! It was the best meal I have had in a while out. Super Fresh , Great prices, Fast, Clean , Delicious !!!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Great delivery by and older, heavy set man. Very polite, kind, patient and respectful. I arrived solo to place a carry out order for onion rings. I was told they didn't have them. Staff continued to chat with one another as if I was not present. I asked for a fries carry out order. They said they did not have them. You certainly can read the writing on the wall.

tomashajdik, Owner at Overseas Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Can you please tell me when this happend?I do not remember being out of onion rings and french fries at the same time.Thank you

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We stopped here for lunch,what a surprise,we weren't expecting the quality Greek food we got,The gyros were as good as i have ever had,the crinkle cut fries were awesome,You won't be disappointed with this place,in paradise.