“a treat every year”
Review of Ziggie & Mad Dog's

Ziggie & Mad Dog's
Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

i spend time in islamarada each winter and dinner at ziggy and madogs is always the height of the trip usually valentines day which is my bday,john short ps still miss seeing john standing at doo

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I want to start off with positives... The food and the service were phenomenal! However, this is definitely not a casual place. When we walked in the men in our party were asked to slip shirts over their T-shirts because they were sleeveless (they did provide them with shirts) but it made us feel slightly uncomfortable. This was the priciest place we ate all week. That being said it was also one of the best. I just wish they would relax it a little... Isn't that why we come to the keys?

1  Thank wilcmm
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Was a super yummy meal, a bit pricy for the keys standard but worth every penny. The place was quite busy and everyone seemed to be very satisfied with their meals. I highly recommend this place if you are in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Food and service were so outstanding we went back the next night. Excellent steak house with NY sized portions. All sides are a la carte but they're huge and family style. On our second trop we had seafood dishes and the Seafood is fresh and seasoned wonderfully. We had excellent professional service both nights.

The decor is fresh modern and upscale. And I would expect by the time our trip is over we'll be back again. Definitely the best meals we've had in Islamorada. Don't miss this place!!

1  Thank JerseyJulie2014
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is the place to come if you want STEAK. 4 of us went to this restaurant as a recommendation from the locals. We were not disappointed. I got the Delmonico Pittsburgh Rare and it was perfect. My one friend got the NY Strip cooked perfect to him and the other 2 got the Cowboy. We all said it was the best steak we have ever had and we have eaten in a lot of steak places. Prices were reasonable and a good environment made the visit even more enjoyable. I would recommend this place to anyone.