This is an absolutely beautiful property. We recently stayed here with our children (over 16) and I can't say enough wonderful things about this small boutique hotel. The rooms were immaculate and overlooked the magnificent lush tropical gardens. The staff could not do enough for us and made our stay very comfortable. Each morning we had a fabulous breakfast of fresh fruit, pastries, etc. served to us on a beautiful tray either on our lanai or poolside under the large chickee. Lunch can also be ordered and served poolside. This resort is quiet, romantic and meticulously maintained - we felt like guests at someone's magnificent tropical villa. The beach was absolutely gorgeous and had the most comfortable chaise lounges. Free use of sea kayaks and snorkel gear was a plus. Regrettably I did not have time to arrange for a massage at one of the private cabanas, but did use the complimentary bicycles with my daughter to ride over to their sister resort Casa Morada to catch a morning beachside yoga class (also complimentary) taught by an exceptional instructor. I highly recommend this quality resort to anyone who looking to decompress from their stressful lives and relax in the beauty of the Keys, a couple looking for a romantic getaway or for a small wedding. We can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate, upscale, and adult only hotel and resort houses eight luxurious suites. The right choice for those wanting to getaway and just relax. A perfect location for small weddings and groups. Newly renovated with a pool, beach, spa, cabanas and fire pit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Ocean House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean House Hotel Islamorada
- Ocean House Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys