This place truly deserves top spot amongst the hotels in Islamorada. For us, it was also the best hotel on our whole tour and I only wish that we had booked more than three nights here, as it was our last stay of the trip.
The ambience was fantastic and the staff were lovely; especially sensitive when they heard I had bad news from the UK about my mother en-route to arriving.
The facilities were excellent and the gardens truly beautiful. The beds were soooo comfortable and the little touches like complimentary snacks were a real bonus. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and the orchids everywhere were a true delight.We had breakfast on our upstairs room terrace each day and it was a place to truly feel spoilt without it being pretentious in any way. We also felt able to really unwind and just do as we pleased, knowing that the staff were available should we need anything.
Would we go back - yes, yes, yes - not for the keys as such but just because this truly was a real paradise. Thank you for making the last days of our tour so wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate, upscale, and adult only hotel and resort houses eight luxurious suites. The right choice for those wanting to getaway and just relax. A perfect location for small weddings and groups. Newly renovated with a pool, beach, spa, cabanas and fire pit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean House Hotel Islamorada
- Ocean House Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys