Just stayed there five days last week. Loved the hotel grounds so much we didn't want to leave for anything. The staff actually went to two local restaurants and picked up carryout, brought it back to the hotel, plated it and delivered it on trays to our table on the beach!!!!!! While we were there a couple from New York got engaged by the pool. We met a concert pianist by the pool who had just played at Carnegie Hall and came down to relax. And talk about wild life, an amorous Iquana couple just had babies and we watched them walk thru the gardens in the morning. The only negative thing I could say is that the traffic down the Keys from Miami was, at times, frustrating. Also, fly into Ft. Lauderdale, not Miami International. It took an hour to get out of the airport with a rental car.
Love, Love, Love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate, upscale, and adult only hotel and resort houses eight luxurious suites. The right choice for those wanting to getaway and just relax. A perfect location for small weddings and groups. Newly renovated with a pool, beach, spa, cabanas and fire pit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ocean House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean House Hotel Islamorada
- Ocean House Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys