“Traditional Keys Food”

Green Turtle Inn
Ranked #9 of 94 Restaurants in Islamorada
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We enjoyed the Green Turtle Inn. The fish was fresh and well prepared. This is a very good Keys restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,488)

Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Phenomenal food, attentive wait staff & a casual keys atmosphere with exceptional cinnamon rolls to finish your start to the day. Don't miss this Key's gem in Islamorada!!!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

We had tried several places in Islamorada for breakfast and this is a great find. The food is first class and the servers are friendly. Wish we would have found earlier in our stay in Islamorda so we could have tried for dinner.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I'm sure you can eat fresh and well prepared fish in many restaurants in the Keys. The Green Turtle is no exception - the fish was fresh, cooked to perfection and generously sized. It was the gnocchi dish, however, that impressed us most. Ordered it on a whim as I'm no fan of gnocchi. It was fabulous! Dinner comes with breadsticks - which alone would tempt a return visit. Caesar salad was also very good. Comfortable atmosphere and good service. Best dining experience I've had in years.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Green Turtle did the on-site catering for my 25th wedding anniversary celebration -- I have never had a better catering experience. Meghan, the catering director, is amazing! Such attention to detail, wonderful suggestions for menu (all while staying in the budget), and just a friendly outgoing person. In fact, she made me feel like my little special party of 8 was the only thing on her schedule! The day of the actual event, her and Ryan (the chef) took care of everything! I only wish I had gotten more photos of the little details that made everything look so special. And, the food was amazing! Prepared right on sight, placed in elegant settings, and leftovers packaged up for us -- it was an experience unlike any other! Thank you Meghan and Ryan for making our 25th wedding anniversary a very special occasion!