My wife and I visited the Ragged Edge the week of April 15th. We have vacationed in the Carribean many times, and decided that we needed to try the Florida Keys. We are so glad that we did!!!! It was the perfect relaxing, laid-back, week. The weather was very much the same as the Carribean. The Ragged Edge was the perfect set up. Our goal was to hang out by the pool and just relax. They have a nice pool with comfortable chairs. The pool isn't big, but it's good for cooling off and for some "laps" for exercise. The screened in porches for the downstairs rooms are great too. The porch off of our room (2D) had shade after about 11AM every day, which made it perfect for lunch, happy hour, and during the evening. The porch had an excellent, private, unobstructed view of the ocean. We loved it!!!! The room itself, which we didn't spend a lot of time in, except to sleep, was comfortable and clean, but simple.
The grounds, buildings, and rooms were very clean. Housekeeping service was excellent.
Thank you Rhonda and Mike for the great hospitality. See you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family-owned resort in the heart of the Florida Keys. We pride ourselves in our relaxing, pleasant atmosphere in the beautiful landscape of Islamorada. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ragged Edge Resort And Marina
- Ragged Edge Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Ragged Edge Resort & Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys