My wife and I stayed at the Ragged Edge for 3 days on our way through the keys. Was off the main road and quiet. If you fish, this is the place for you as they have a dock as well. The owners are nice and helpful (if you need - otherwise they keep to themselves). Has a pool - kinda shallow - for swimming. This felt good after a day of exploring. We decided to get a room with a kitchen as we like to cook ourselves - this worked out well as there is a winn dixie for shopping close by. Most all rooms seem to have a view. It's liked by many as we met people who come back here year after year. The rooms are kinda dated but it works out fine. The property is kept up nice and a good place to watch the water - many chairs, lounges around. Do yourself a favor and spend a few quiet days here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family-owned resort in the heart of the Florida Keys. We pride ourselves in our relaxing, pleasant atmosphere in the beautiful landscape of Islamorada. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ragged Edge Resort And Marina
- Ragged Edge Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Ragged Edge Resort & Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys