We stayed here for 2 nights in September - it was a great find - a gem tucked away. The host, Mike was really helpful and gave us plenty of tips for places to eat and things to do - e.g. The Turtle Hospital, Bentley's restaurant, The Island Grill....
We had a room above the office and it was comfortable enough for the 2 nights we spent here. The pool was a great feature! And the location is just wonderful with great views across the ocean.
We would recommend this as a base for any tourist visiting The Keys - Key West is about a 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive south, and Miami downtown about the same travel time north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy Islamorada Resort Tucked away at the end of a quiet road where the land meets the ocean is where you will find your escape. Our small Islamorada resort is a throwback to a gentler era, a more laid-back time in the Florida Keys. A secluded paradise for those who seek a casual spot to chill, a place to grill the fish you caught, a gorgeous sunrise to greet you in the morning, peddle bikes to carry you to seaside lunch spots, hammocks for reading or napping, kayaks to explore the pristine ocean waters that meet our doorstep and the easy energy of a small family inn with the amenities of island life. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ragged Edge Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Ragged Edge Resort And Marina
- Ragged Edge Resort & Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys