“Fish dip”

Price range: US$11 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Check out the**NEW** FACEBOOK pageGo to Search Pages and type in Village Gourmet of Islamorada !
“Fish dip”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Hands down the best fish dip I have ever had!
This is one of my favorite places to dine!!! I love the atmosphere and homemade food. I'm always treated like family there.

• Visited May 2013

Eustis, Florida
“Best local pizza”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We love their generous gourmet pizzas! The Saltimboca is great. Their sandwiches and salads are good as well. Go in the morning for coffee and baked goods. One of our favorites.

• Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best!...”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

This is hands down the best food and price point you are going to get in the Keys. Everything from great sandwiches, to lunch & dinner. Worth the stop even if you are just passing through. We never miss hitting this spot each time we are in the Keys. Food is always fresh and the menu has variety. I can never understand why people eat at "chain" restaurants with options like this available.

1 Thank NJD10
Florida
“Half way between Miami and Key West”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

A definite “hole in the wall”. Not the cleanest place I’ve ever been to but I have to admit the food was good and reasonably priced. I questioned whether the Philly Cheesecake was real. The owner wasn’t from Philly but from just across the river in New Jersey. And… the Cheesesteak was VERY good. So go for the food but don’t expect ambiance.

BLOOMFIELD HILLS , MICHIGAN
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

My husband and I stopped in for lunch and we both immensely enjoyed our sandwiches. The sandwiches were fresh and made with delicious ciabatta. The server was prompt and friendly. I would highly recommend this establishment for a delicious lunch or carry out. Bucko added warmth to the cafe.