I stayed here for one night in December around the Holidays as I made my way south to Key West. The hotel is around mile marker 80 and is typical of other hampton inn's in terms of the amenities, decor, etc. That means it was quite comfortable and predictable. Room was spacious, fairly quiet. Breakfast was good, typical of Hamptons meaning you get basic food and strerile hot foods if you like. The hotel has a very cute little beach with Hammocks, always a great place to spend enjoying the sun or sunset. There's a full service Outback on the property, meaning you dont have to venture back to Key Largo to have some good food and drink.
Only downside is the cost of the hotel, but given its location, its a fair option and reliable good night sleep. I tend to use points which is a good value for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Major renovations recently completed at this oceanfront resort in picturesque Islamorada. Amara Cay is the perfect setting for our guests to unwind, connect with the sea, and make lasting memories. The story of Amara Cay is compelling and distinct. Our guests are inspired by the authentic experiences we provide. Each member of our diverse staff is a local expert empowered to provide amazing and unexpected service. We emotionally connect with our guests by crafting a story that is compelling and extraordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amara Cay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Hampton Inn Islamorada
- Islamorada Hampton Inn
- Amara Cay Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys