We have stayed at lots of Hamptons. This is the best ever, a 'one off'. Much better than Hilton Key Largo just down the road and much more expensive. Special location. Great views. Happy, helpful staff. The steak restaurant / bar on the same site is owned and run by a different company but offers great value for money and good service. There is a liquor store ( Sid and Roxy's) about 2 miles back, on the same side of the road, towards Largo, so you can avoid hotel drink prices. Enjoy, we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Major renovations recently completed at this oceanfront resort in picturesque Islamorada. Amara Cay is the perfect setting for our guests to unwind, connect with the sea, and make lasting memories. The story of Amara Cay is compelling and distinct. Our guests are inspired by the authentic experiences we provide. Each member of our diverse staff is a local expert empowered to provide amazing and unexpected service. We emotionally connect with our guests by crafting a story that is compelling and extraordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amara Cay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Hampton Inn Islamorada
- Islamorada Hampton Inn
- Amara Cay Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys