No complaints on the hotel. I would definately stay there again. Only downside was the outback tiki bar. Poor service. Both batender i dealt with were border line rude. They seemed like they did not want to be there and one even complained of being tired working long hours. I ended up not using the bar anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Cay Resort is anchored in the laid-back style and carefree atmosphere that makes Islamorada the Sport Fishing Capital of the World. Reflecting the easy tranquility of the Upper Keys, Amara Cay Resort seamlessly blends recreation with relaxation. Hammocks dot the sandy shoreline, palm trees sway in the breeze and a shimmering oceanfront pool beckons early risers. It's no wonder Amara Cay was named the winner of the 2015 Sandi Design award for Design Excellence Hospitality by the International Interior Design Association, which recognized our expert balance of relaxed atmosphere and luxurious style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Agoda, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Amara Cay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Hampton Inn Islamorada
- Islamorada Hampton Inn
- Amara Cay Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys