This was my first time staying at the Hampton Inn in Islamorada. I really enjoyed the property. Rooms were Modern and up to date. I had a two bedroom suite, and although the lay out was a little odd it was still nice.
The nicest part of the hotel was the staff. Angela seemed to always be at the front desk, and was always very helpful. Whether it was just a question or asking her for a late check out. Kara was also very nice in granting me the late Checkout. I am a Hilton Honors member, and Hilton, and its sister properties are my preferred hotel.
Complimentary breakfast was included. It was very nice, and a step up from the usual continental breakfast. They had a small gym, but all of the equipment was nice. Outback Steak House is also in the building, and that was nice. It has a beautiful view of the Ocean.
Good Job guys, and I will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Major renovations recently completed at this oceanfront resort in picturesque Islamorada. Amara Cay is the perfect setting for our guests to unwind, connect with the sea, and make lasting memories. The story of Amara Cay is compelling and distinct. Our guests are inspired by the authentic experiences we provide. Each member of our diverse staff is a local expert empowered to provide amazing and unexpected service. We emotionally connect with our guests by crafting a story that is compelling and extraordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Amara Cay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Hampton Inn Islamorada
- Islamorada Hampton Inn
- Amara Cay Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys