We had a one bedroom with a full kitchen which was great.
It had 2 double beds and a pull out sofa. Our first room
was right on top of the construction, but the front desk
was more than happy to move us. We were out the
room most of the time, but when we were there
we were not disturbed at all, even in the morning.
GREAT views of both the ocean and the bay.
Pool, beach and Tiki bar were nice and there
was music most nights we were there.
The only negative was the continental
breakfast. Not much choice and mostly
carbs, but coffee was very good.
We will stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Cay Resort is anchored in the laid-back style and carefree atmosphere that makes Islamorada the Sport Fishing Capital of the World. Reflecting the easy tranquility of the Upper Keys, Amara Cay Resort seamlessly blends recreation with relaxation. Hammocks dot the sandy shoreline, palm trees sway in the breeze and a shimmering oceanfront pool beckons early risers. It's no wonder Amara Cay was named the winner of the 2015 Sandi Design award for Design Excellence Hospitality by the International Interior Design Association, which recognized our expert balance of relaxed atmosphere and luxurious style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Amara Cay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Hampton Inn Islamorada
- Islamorada Hampton Inn
- Amara Cay Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys