We stopped at Chesapeake lodge and were greeted in a friendly and professional manner. We were shown the room to see if we were happy to take it or not. The room was very large with all comforts and in a quiet part of the resort.
There are pools and a beach with water sports facilities available, but the beach is not really accessible.
The staff were only too pleased to give us suggestions on where to go for dinner and be of assistance for our travel arrangements.
Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islamorada's famous beach and fishing destination, Chesapeake Beach Resort, rests on 6.5 Acres of oceanfront sands and gardens halfway between Miami and Key West, in the Florida Keys. Our property delivers state-of-the-art amenities and luxurious accommodations to our guests. We are proud to offer HDTV, Stereo radio/CD/alarm and wireless internet connection, along with carpeting, furniture, bathrooms and kitchens including granite countertops and vanities; all to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Chesapeake Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesapeake Beach Hotel Islamorada
- Chesapeake Beach Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys