And it was awesome. Everything was very clean and the maids never once bothered us but seemed to know when we left the room and whisked in and straightened up. We had a great huge balcony and a living room with a flat screen TV. Small kitchen area, but I wasn't cooking.The bed room was lovely and the bed was very comfortable. The grounds were beautiful with lots of flowers and it was always in pristine condition. We enjoyed ourselves very much and would go back--asap if we could!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islamorada's famous beach and fishing destination, Chesapeake Beach Resort, rests on 6.5 Acres of oceanfront sands and gardens halfway between Miami and Key West, in the Florida Keys. Our property delivers state-of-the-art amenities and luxurious accommodations to our guests. We are proud to offer HDTV, Stereo radio/CD/alarm and wireless internet connection, along with carpeting, furniture, bathrooms and kitchens including granite countertops and vanities; all to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chesapeake Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesapeake Beach Hotel Islamorada
- Chesapeake Beach Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys