The Resort is Awesome. Fish and snorkle right in front of the Resort. There are
no real beaches in the Keys. It's mostly rock. We like laid back relaxing places.
And that's what you get at the Chesapeake. The views are so beautiful. There
are hammocks and lounges everywhere. Great places to eat within walking
distance. Or get in the car and drive in either direction 5 minutes. 2 wonderful
pools. The people who are giving this place bad reviews are rich snobs who
need to stay elsewhere anyway. Great little resort in the Keys!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islamorada's famous beach and fishing destination, Chesapeake Beach Resort, rests on 6.5 Acres of oceanfront sands and gardens halfway between Miami and Key West, in the Florida Keys. Our property delivers state-of-the-art amenities and luxurious accommodations to our guests. We are proud to offer HDTV, Stereo radio/CD/alarm and wireless internet connection, along with carpeting, furniture, bathrooms and kitchens including granite countertops and vanities; all to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chesapeake Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesapeake Beach Hotel Islamorada
- Chesapeake Beach Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys