My wife and recently stayed at the Chesapeake Beach Resort on Islamorada for 3 days following a business conference in Miami. It's an older, smaller hotel with a bit of wear and tear, but overall a great value. The rooms were clean, breakfast was good, and the staff very friendly and helpful. The beds in our room were a bit on the hard side, but I slept well. The setting on the Atlantic side was beautiful, uncrowded, quiet and relaxing. I spent the better part of one afternoon reading and snoozing in a hammock about 30 feet from the shore. Just what we needed after being in Miami for several days. Plenty of good, close restaurants, including several with beautiful sunset views. Key West was approx. 1.5 - 2 hour drive away. We would definately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islamorada's famous beach and fishing destination, Chesapeake Beach Resort, rests on 6.5 Acres of oceanfront sands and gardens halfway between Miami and Key West, in the Florida Keys. Our property delivers state-of-the-art amenities and luxurious accommodations to our guests. We are proud to offer HDTV, Stereo radio/CD/alarm and wireless internet connection, along with carpeting, furniture, bathrooms and kitchens including granite countertops and vanities; all to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chesapeake Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesapeake Beach Hotel Islamorada
- Chesapeake Beach Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys