Took my partner here for a birthday celebration. Booked thru a different website so we didn't have the 'resort fee'. The place came recommended by a friend. Was NOT happy with the placement of our room. Not the hotels fault of course, but a couple on romantic weekend doesn't really want to be the closest to the road. We asked to be moved, but there was nothing else available. The unit itself was lovely, yes the bathroom could use some updating but the rest was very nice and comfortable (we were in #306, an efficiency). Honestly I thought the housekeeping staff and groundskeepers were far more friendly and helpful than the front desk folks. The breakfast... Really? I think for the price of the rooms it could be a little more upscale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islamorada's famous beach and fishing destination, Chesapeake Beach Resort, rests on 6.5 Acres of oceanfront sands and gardens halfway between Miami and Key West, in the Florida Keys. Our property delivers state-of-the-art amenities and luxurious accommodations to our guests. We are proud to offer HDTV, Stereo radio/CD/alarm and wireless internet connection, along with carpeting, furniture, bathrooms and kitchens including granite countertops and vanities; all to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chesapeake Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesapeake Beach Hotel Islamorada
- Chesapeake Beach Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys