We saw this hotel while having lunch at the fish restaurant next door and called in to find out about costs/facilities etc. As soon as we saw the room, that was it - we booked! The staff were friendly, the view was fantastic, the room was great - large size, well furnished, modern, clean and with a balcony overlooking the ocean. We were very pleased with everything (it is definitely NOT a typical motel). Yes the highway runs past the front of the hotel (as it does past all the other hotels in the Keys) but we didn't get bothered by road noise at all. A great place to chill out, enjoy the hammocks and drink in the fabulous sea, sky and sunshine. We would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islamorada's famous beach and fishing destination, Chesapeake Beach Resort, rests on 6.5 Acres of oceanfront sands and gardens halfway between Miami and Key West, in the Florida Keys. Our property delivers state-of-the-art amenities and luxurious accommodations to our guests. We are proud to offer HDTV, Stereo radio/CD/alarm and wireless internet connection, along with carpeting, furniture, bathrooms and kitchens including granite countertops and vanities; all to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Chesapeake Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesapeake Beach Hotel Islamorada
- Chesapeake Beach Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys