We stayed for 2 days on our way back from Key West. We read the reviews before making a reservation and were disappointed with the condition of the resort. The location was good, but for the price the property seemed as if it had seen "better days." The bathroom was clean, but in need of a re-do. The room was just ok. Don't expect more than an average room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islamorada's famous beach and fishing destination, Chesapeake Beach Resort, rests on 6.5 Acres of oceanfront sands and gardens halfway between Miami and Key West, in the Florida Keys. Our property delivers state-of-the-art amenities and luxurious accommodations to our guests. We are proud to offer HDTV, Stereo radio/CD/alarm and wireless internet connection, along with carpeting, furniture, bathrooms and kitchens including granite countertops and vanities; all to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chesapeake Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesapeake Beach Hotel Islamorada
- Chesapeake Beach Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys