I call the Chesapeake Beach Resort my personal paradise. This is the place I return to, to connect to nature and to my soul. This year I am back for 2 weeks and I am enjoying every day. Included in the price of the room they supply kajaks, and a hobiecat, which I am taking out for a sail today. I am writing this review as I am sitting on my balcony enjoying the view of the lagoon and the ocean. Love to swim in the lagoon. I have been coming to the Keys for close to 30 years and this is the best there is. I recommend it to anyone that wants to relax, reenergize and connect to nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islamorada's famous beach and fishing destination, Chesapeake Beach Resort, rests on 6.5 Acres of oceanfront sands and gardens halfway between Miami and Key West, in the Florida Keys. Our property delivers state-of-the-art amenities and luxurious accommodations to our guests. We are proud to offer HDTV, Stereo radio/CD/alarm and wireless internet connection, along with carpeting, furniture, bathrooms and kitchens including granite countertops and vanities; all to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chesapeake Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesapeake Beach Hotel Islamorada
- Chesapeake Beach Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys