Only because the front desk people there are so rude, I rated this place Terrible! The views are wonderful and the housekeepers are okay but the front desk people hurry to check you in and get you out of the office quick and do not seem to care about the guests!
When I checked in they gave me a map and the guy spoke so quickly showing me where everything was without letting me ask any questions, handed me two towels and told me to enjoy my stay BUT before he walked back into the employee office area I quickly asked him of any good places to eat from the list of 20 restaurants that he gave me and he looked at me blankly and said "I don't know".....It seemed very rude to me, but I guess they do not understand that WE are the reasons they have a JOB! and OH! about an hour later I saw the same person riding around on a gulf cart smoking a cigarette and FLICK the cigarette out onto the property!!!!!!!! I was so disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islamorada's famous beach and fishing destination, Chesapeake Beach Resort, rests on 6.5 Acres of oceanfront sands and gardens halfway between Miami and Key West, in the Florida Keys. Our property delivers state-of-the-art amenities and luxurious accommodations to our guests. We are proud to offer HDTV, Stereo radio/CD/alarm and wireless internet connection, along with carpeting, furniture, bathrooms and kitchens including granite countertops and vanities; all to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Chesapeake Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesapeake Beach Hotel Islamorada
- Chesapeake Beach Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys