Once again, the Chesapeake Beach resort has made us ridiculously satisfied. If you're looking for a high-end hotel, keep going. It's a throwback-type motel that you would expect in the 50's or 60's but it really doesn't disappoint. It's quaint and the location is great. Unlike other resorts we've found throughout the Keys, they don't mind you bringing a cooler with beverages to the pool-beach area. The kayaks, bikes, pedal boats, Hobie Cat and various other activities are included in your stay. It's really a great value. We'll be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islamorada's famous beach and fishing destination, Chesapeake Beach Resort, rests on 6.5 Acres of oceanfront sands and gardens halfway between Miami and Key West, in the Florida Keys. Our property delivers state-of-the-art amenities and luxurious accommodations to our guests. We are proud to offer HDTV, Stereo radio/CD/alarm and wireless internet connection, along with carpeting, furniture, bathrooms and kitchens including granite countertops and vanities; all to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Chesapeake Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesapeake Beach Hotel Islamorada
- Chesapeake Beach Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys