I thought this place was very peaceful, the grounds are beautiful and the staff was nice. The breakfast was also decent, yogurt, cereal, fruit bagels ect... I stayed in a villa 304 which was an efficancy, no one reviewed it so I thought I would give you a description. Nice size alittle dated but clean, bathroom could be bigger but how much time do you really spend inside. Went fishing on charter Suzanne right next door great skipper and mate had a blast, went out on capt. michaels party boat caught fish but to many people. Had fish cooked at lazy days the best highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islamorada's famous beach and fishing destination, Chesapeake Beach Resort, rests on 6.5 Acres of oceanfront sands and gardens halfway between Miami and Key West, in the Florida Keys. Our property delivers state-of-the-art amenities and luxurious accommodations to our guests. We are proud to offer HDTV, Stereo radio/CD/alarm and wireless internet connection, along with carpeting, furniture, bathrooms and kitchens including granite countertops and vanities; all to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Chesapeake Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chesapeake Beach Hotel Islamorada
- Chesapeake Beach Resort Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys