All reviews paddle boats hot tub a garden view room yogurt key west breakfast was included ocean front every morning free kayaks tiki hut flat screen tv laid back water sports lounge chairs villa pools lagoon
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We stayed here 2 different times. With what they went thru with Irma, I thought they gave a great price and the room was clean, the air was cold and they people were nice. Their pool is in good shape, just the beach part was closed. I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This resort needs to be taken as just a place to lay your head for now. The property is still in very bad shape from the hurricane last year and 80% of the entire property is closed off. Only one building of 20 rooms is being used to house guests and the pool and lobby are accessible. There is no access to the beach whatsoever right now.

None of these things bothered me. I go to islamorada often and I typically book whatever accomodations I can find. The prices are high for this resort. I had a voucher from a 3rd party site i use so didnt impact my experience. The issue is there are a lot of properties on the island still not opened (postcard inn and islander as example). Therefore boarding in Islamorada is in high demand so while the amenities may not be on-site your still paying top dollar due to low supply of overall rooms. This I can see being frustrating to a traveler especially someone dreaming of a keys/beach vacay.

My experience was very minimal and good. I only stayed one night and I enjoyed it for what it was. They do offer a voucher to go to Founders Park for free since their beach access is closed off.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank gina p
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Very bad service,onl;y Cesar try to help but the mananger or owners don't wanna help to reverse the money,they show in the website perfect but the reality is other,no pool no tennis courts no beach no kayak no nothing.
somebody have to do something about it cause is not fair you paid same price or less hotels next door with better services and everything and this people charge the same price for something that they don't have

Room Tip: Don't rent
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Martin N
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The Beach as well as most of the resort is construction fenced off. tiny pool. when I asked to see the manager they would not come out of the back. The young lady at the front desk seemed very unhappy.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MiamiComet
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel has sustained heavy damage from the hurricane last year. None of the amenities are available, the rooms are in horrible condition and there is absolutely no access to the water. The bathroom shower was leaking, you need a ladder to adjust the room temperature. I understand that the storm was a tragic and devastating event, however i was not told of any issues or damage until I arrived at the property.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family