We recently stayed at the smugglers cove. If I had to describe our stay in one word it would be HORRIFIC! When you walk in the room they have air fresheners hanging firm the ceiling fan and the ac unit. First thing we find is the maids money envelope that they leave to reuse for each guest. I turn it over and it reads coffee maker doesn't work and room has big cockroaches! What business wouldn't throw that away so other guests wouldn't see it??? Then we smell this horrific smell (that made me vomit)? That would be our shower with sewage over flowing out of the drain. Hours later (because not one worker will get there until 11am) when I finally find a worker they can't even apologize nor give us a different room. Smugglers cove is a disguising place with bugs, sewage,cats running all around the property and a bar that smells of vomit and cat piss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a resort that includes a hotel, marina and resturant. We are located at Snake Creek bridge making it easy access to both bayside and ocean. We have many amenities for families, couples or friends trying to have a good time. They include but are not limted to kayaking, snorkeling, diving, fishing charters, boat rentals, and sunset crusies. We have a pool coming soon! Our rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Smugglers Cove Resort Islamorada
- Smugglers Cove Islamorada
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys