My husband and I have traveled extensively and can unequivocally say that Smuggler’s Cove is one of the worst. The hotel is a dump (I mean this literally as there are areas in back with trash heaps including an old toilet). The rooms are dingy – and I cringe to think of them before the so called “renovation”. The bedspreads are nasty and stained and the shower is gross. There are no amenities which are considered basic even in budget lodgings such as a hair dryer, iron, shampoo. And if you need a cup of coffee in the morning (as most of us do) – be prepared to get in your car and travel. We were only in Islamorada for several days and no other accommodations were available on short notice – otherwise we would have left immediately. It was sickening to be presented with such a hefty bill at check out for this substandard stay. Live and learn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a resort that includes a hotel, marina and restaurant. We are located at Snake Creek bridge making it easy access to both bay side and ocean. We have many amenities for families, couples or friends trying to have a good time. They include but are not limited to kayaking, snorkeling, diving, fishing charters, boat rentals, and sunset cruises. Our rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Smugglers Cove Resort Islamorada
- Smugglers Cove Islamorada
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys