On a trip to the Keys we where looking for a dog friendly spot and we found the Sands of Islamorda.
After staying there we fell in love with the intimacy and tranquility this place had to offer. The management was so accommodating we said to our selfs that we would defiantly return.
When we decided to get married in the Keys we booked the whole place. What a wedding it was. The resort managers Yaney and Alex where so nice and more than helpful to pull this party off. They let us do everything we asked and even helped set it up. If you ever have a dream of a Florida Keys wedding we suggest you try this place. WOW!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An awesome, intimate escape right in the center of the Keys. All of our rooms have recently been refreshed from top to bottom. For a pet & people friendly tropical retreat...This is the spot. This is the kind of place Jimmy Buffett sings about. We are very Keysee and very clean! A sparkling pool and hot-tub with a view of the beach, boat launch and pier, await you. Our rooms and efficiencies can accomodate from 1 to 6 people very comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sands of Islamorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Of Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Sands Hotel Islamorada
- Sands Of Islamorada Florida - Florida Keys