“Good food, large portions”
Review of Lazy Days

Lazy Days
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We dined upstairs on the back patio and enjoyed the nice view. We ordered crab stuffed shrimp and and jalapeno encrusted grouper. Both were large portions and came with a side and a salad. The other food coming out of the kitchen looked great as well. We took pictures of a group that said they come down every year and this is their favorite restaurant. We really enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Another excellent meal! Food and service 1st class and a great location to enjoy great food. Easy to find and good parking.

1  Thank Bob R
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I think this is the type of place that is a hit or miss depending on what you order. The menu is very large - which should have been a warning sign that they were stretching capabilities to make fresh and inventive dishes across the board. We ordered calamari as an appetizer and it was no doubt frozen. I expect that with something like mozzarella sticks, but at a seafood join on the water in the Keys? Not so much. My lion fish was more bread than fish and my Mom's fish suffered the same fate. Another member of our party ordered a pasta dish she really liked and the burgers are supposed to be good, but for the price and reputation as a seafood place this was a real miss.

2  Thank LNM246
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My girlfriend and I go to the Keys relatively often and we decided to finally give this place a try after hearing a lot of our friends and family highly recommend it. The food was more than exceptional. We had the grouper and hogfish entrees which were both exquisite. We also had the opportunity to sit and dine on the beach overlooking the ocean side of the island. You should definitely try this place when going out for date night next time you find yourself in the Keys!

1  Thank Nole627
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Just what you would want when visiting the Keys is to eat on the beach. Upstairs you can dine in air conditioned room or out on the patio but on main floor you can eat out on the beach. It is located on the oceanside of the Keys where you get a beautiful view and great pictures can be taken with birds, pier and palm trees on a "jetty". I had the jumbo stuffed shrimp which was good but too much stuffing on the shrimp and I didn't have the sauce, as requested, but had the key lime butter. My mom ordered the Billings salad and found it very filling and very delicious.

1  Thank spytravelgirl